Lowry United Neighborhoods
LUN Mission Statement: Lowry United Neighborhoods (LUN) is officially recognized by the City of Denver as a Registered Neighborhood Organization for all of Lowry, including Boulevard One. Our mission is to represent the interests of all residents, homeowners and renters, in any aspect of the City of Denver’s Government. Through our mission, LUN builds a sense of community in our award-winning neighborhood.
What's going on
- Lowry Elementary School NO GO GALA Sat March 13th 7:00PM
- LUN Supports the Lowry Speaker Series Presents: “What’s the Buzz About Bees?” FEBRUARY 16 @ 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
- LUN Quarterly Meeting Jan 26. GROUP LIVING UPDATE How has the proposal changed? How will it affect us living in Lowry?
- December 18, 2020 Denver Increases Financial Aid to Restaurants/Bars for Costs of Expanded Outdoor Space
- Santa Lands at Wings Saturday 12/19 9:15
- Help Support the Lowry Foundation Lowry Elementary School Food Drive
- Lowry United Neighborhoods (LUN) invites you to learn about a proposal by the City of Denver to make the Lowry Tennis Courts parking lot a community-based solar carport Register for Lowry United Neighborhoods (LUN) Meeting on 12/7 at 5:45
- LUN neighbors get the latest update on the Denver Group Livings Proposal w/ City councilpersons, Sawyer, Black, and Kashman Dec 8th, 6:00 PM
- Denver Recycles Update for November
- Lowry Help delivering baby supplies to Lowry residents in need.